Skip to main content

New Enrollment

New Student Enrollment
  1. Check your address to determine whether you live in the San Ramon Valley High School boundaries by SRVUSD Boundaries Map.
  2. Click here Enroll Your Child to access enrollment instructions and the New Student Application.  Read and become familiar with the requirements.
  3. Fill out a New Student Application.  In the body of the application you will be asked to upload required enrollment documents.  Please have ready (in .pdf format) files for the following:
    1. Birth Certificate or Passport
    2. Immunization Records
    3. Transcript or Report Card from previous school
    4. Mortgage Statement (if you own) or Lease Agreement (if you rent)
    5. Utility Bill (EBMUD or PG&E only)
    6. Parent Picture ID
  4. Once the documents above have been verified, the SRVHS Registrar will contact you with next steps.
  5. Once documents have been collected, the Registrar will help you make an appointment to see a Counselor for selection of classes, questions, and orientation. 

** During the summer (6/27 – 7/21), you will be prompted to take enrollment documentation to our centralized enrollment center at John Baldwin Elementary. Beginning August 1st, proceed to #5 above.

Barbara Murray

Registrar at San Ramon Valley High School

(925) 552-3015