Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is San Ramon Valley High School located?

We are located at 501 Danville Blvd. in Danville, California 94526. You can contact the school at (925) 552-5580 or fax us at (925) 838-7802.

How do I get there?

Exit 680 at El Cerro, west. Continue on until it dead ends and turn left at Danville Blvd. Continue a quarter of a mile. You will see the campus on your right.

What is the school ID number?

San Ramon Valley High School code -- 050725

What should I do if I forget my password?

All passwords are given out at the beginning of the school year and changed throughout the year for security purposes. If you forget your password, you will need to contact a member of the Technology Team for a new one. Chad Cochran , Eric Sun  or Muralia Cummaragunta.

How do I report my student's absence?

To report an absence, call 552-3001 (student last names A-Gi), 552-3006 (student last names Gl-Or), or 552-3014 (student last names Os-Z).

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Please visit Transcript Requests and follow the procedures listed. As a reminder, there is no cost to current students but there is a $5 charge for alumni transcript requests.


How do I register my student to attend your school?

Please visit New Enrollment for registration links and information.


How can you sign up for SAT?

The sign ups for the SAT and ACT tests are online. For SAT go to the collegeboard. For ACT go to Act.  Students should come in to the career center for more information and to check out the preparation books we have for the tests.


Bus Passes

Bus Passes for the County Connection can be purchased in Danville at the two locations listed below:

Community Center


420 Front Street

M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm

Tickets Available: Monthly, R12, DS



650 San Ramon Valley Blvd (mailing center)

M-Sat. 7:00am - 12:00pm, Sun 8:00am - 12:00pm

Tickets Available: Monthly, R12, DS


Online Meal Payment Plan (School Cafe)

The San Ramon Valley Unified School District is excited to announce a new way to pay for school meals; it's called School Cafe. You can now make secure online payments into your student's school meal account, as well as view all of your student's transactions and balance 24-hours a day. For your protection, the School Cafe Online payment website uses the most up-to-date security components available in the banking industry; all data transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website. Your credit card information is used only to process your deposit and is never stored on any website computer. For each deposit you make you will receive an on-screen receipt to print out as well as an email to verify the deposit. 

More School Lunch Information.