Skip to main content

Transcript Request

Ordering SRVHS Transcripts

​​​​​​​ALUMNI ($5.00/transcript)


  • To pay with a credit card, go to and click on the Web Store (found on home page). Click on “Products For Sale” and select “Transcripts (Alumni Only).”  Follow the prompts.  Once purchased, send an email to the Registrar, Barbara Murray at and include the following information:
    • Full Name:  (remember to include the name you used while in high school)
    • Birthdate:
    • Year of Graduation:
    • To be Sent to the Following Mailing Address(es):  

(Unofficial copies can be emailed, official copies will be mailed or sent electronically via Naviance/Parchment.)

  • To pay with cash or check, come to the Registrar’s office in person or send request and remittance to:
    • San Ramon Valley High School
    • Attn:  Barbara Murray, Registrar
    • 501 Danville Blvd., Danville, CA   94526

Ordering Fall/Initial Transcripts (Use Naviance):

  1. Login to Naviance.
  2. Go to “Colleges” tab and click on “Colleges I’m Applying To.”
  3. Add colleges by clicking on “Add to this List.”
  4. To order a transcript check the box “Request Transcript” when selecting the college. OR, if you’ve already added the college and now want to order a transcript, click on the “Request Transcripts” link at the top of your list of colleges and check the “Add Request” box next to that college.

Ordering Midyear Transcripts:  (Do Not Request in Naviance)

  1. Determine which colleges want Midyear Transcripts (aka 7th semester) by checking your colleges’ portal accounts. *Note: All Common App (CA) colleges want Midyear Transcripts.
  2. In Naviance, go to “Colleges I’m Applying To” and print out your list of colleges.
  3. Highlight or Circle the college(s) that need a Midyear Transcript.
  4. Hand the printout to the Registrar in Counseling and she will send your Midyear Transcript accordingly.

 Ordering FINAL Transcripts (Use Naviance):

Take the Senior Graduation Survey and be sure to check the box “Request Final Transcript” next to the college you’ll be attending.  Check the “Transcripts” page under the “Colleges” tab in Naviance for confirmation your transcript was sent.

Need an Unofficial Transcript?
  • For current students, please use the Infinite Campus Parent or Student Portal. Go to the home page, click on the Infinite Campus link and login.  Click on REPORTS and select Portal Transcript.